First week in silver went great guys. 3rd place and we get to fight on Saturday against a gold guild. Nice job and awesome planning @The Killer. Lets rock and roll next week 🙂
Hi all, Come monday we start in Silver League. Please try to update 1 glyph every day and also run your guild dungeon. With this activity we will get more summoning stones for our titans. Also more presents for the GM to give away.
Thx Peter (Tiranoo)
1) Hyperion, Araji, Eden (a.k.a. Super Titans) – if you have these rare titans they should be leveled first. Best titans for guild wars AND the dungeon. Hyperion is able to heal (the only titan that can), and Araji generally has the best attack.
2) Angus, Nova – these are the best two titans aside from the rares above, and necessary for guild wars as they round out your “standard team” of 5. Nova is more critical for guild wars and dungeon, although Angus is also important as the Earth team tank.
3) Ignis – he is the best titan to substitute above for guild wars and dungeon if you are missing one of the 3 super titans. Some people even use a team of 3 supers, Ignis, and Nova when defending. If Ignis fires his ultimate at the right time, Eden can do over 3 million damage at once, so be careful when you see someone defending with Ignis. On average, a team of Nova, Ignis, and the 3 supers will defend successfully anywhere from 10-25% of the time vs the “standard team” of Angus, Nova, and 3 supers.
4) Moloch, Sigurd – these are the two remaining tank titans and will be crucial in the dungeon. In addition, you can occasionally use one of them in guild wars if you are missing Angus.
5) Mairi, Avalon – somewhat useful titans in the dungeons only as tanks for your mixed team. Usable in guild wars along with Nova, Angus, and Ignis when you have zero super titans.
6) Vulcan, Sylva – the two worst titans in the game. These should only be leveled as last priority.
Satori counters Karh’k, Jorgen, Orion, Andvari, Twins
Celeste counters Astaroth ressurect and all healers
Andvari counters Cleaver, Karh’k
Ishmael counters second position hitters; Satori, Karh’k, etc…
Cornelius counters Mages the stronger the better especially Satori and Celeste
Aurora counters mages best as a tank over Rufus. Rufus simply sucks up magic attack and converts it to health. But, he’s very weak against any kind of physical attack even basic physical attack. He should not be used on offense, and is easily avoided on defense. Aurora absorbs 80% over powerful hitting magic and throws it back in the mages faces. Plus she’s a decent tank when built, and for what she lacks, she makes up for with a Dodge attack ability.
Twins counter Kiera most the time. When her supports are out of position she gets vulnerable.
Thea is another good one against Mages. She has a silence ability which mutes their magic attack from happening.
Cleaver counters back line heros with his hook. This significantly affects Martha, because he can pull her up, but his hook also knocks over her healing pot. He’s also a great counter to kill Rufus with.
Kiera is a big multiple hitter, she too can counter Martha by knocking over her pot.
Jorgen slows the enemy down significantly. He keeps them from ulting fast. This helps against teams your hitting hard and fast.
Hellios counters critical hit toons like Ishmael and Jhu, or heroes being supported by Jet and Sebastian.